Article provided by: SJRP Florida Addiction and Recovery Center
Don’t wait another day to get help for a drinking problem; St Johns Recovery Place can provide a truly one-of-a-kind recovery experience when you’re ready to get sober and searching for an alcohol rehab in Deland. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to go through detox and take part in a recovery program, now is the time to make good on your promises to friends and family. We have the best programs in the state available when you call our treatment center at 833-EZ-REHAB. Why not take a closer look at SJRP by taking a free virtual tour?
5 Benefits of Completing Our Inpatient or Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Programs
1. You won’t have to travel to an unfamiliar location to get the quality of care you deserve when you choose St Johns Recovery Place- we’re local, so you’ll have access to family therapy that enhances the recovery process. Being close to home makes it easier to enter an inpatient rehab; in fact, many of our patients tell us they chose our facility specifically for this reason. To speak with a recovery specialist from SJRP, call or get in touch with us through our website.
2. Going through a detox program is not enough to beat an addiction; you’ll need to spend time in an inpatient or outpatient facility where you’ll receive support, relapse prevention education, and time to heal from addiction. All of that and more are made available to patients at St Johns Recovery Place, one of the most prestigious Deland drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehabs. Our staff will help you determine the ideal length of time you’ll need to spend in treatment.
3. SJRP offers comfort amenities to make your stay in a ‘luxury rehab center for drugs and alcohol near me’ more enjoyable. From equine and music therapy to massage therapy, our staff focuses on your mental health and emotional needs while you spend time learning how to beat your addiction. As one of the top Deland rehab centers, we can offer you a wide range of options for care, including flexible outpatient meetings and support.
4. Once you complete an addiction treatment program, you’ll have the confidence to continue on the path to long-term sobriety. Every day spend in treatment will build your confidence level and make you stronger, so there is less chance that you’ll experience a relapse when you transition out of our program. The first step is to call our drug and alcohol recovery rehab in Deland to get informed about the recovery process.
5. Having access to free substance abuse resources in Deland makes a big difference before, during, and after treatment. You’ll always find quality information online at St Johns Recovery Place; from blog content and admissions info to tips to planning an intervention. Bookmark our website and return to learn more about our alcohol rehab in Deland. Call SJRP to speak in-person with our staff when you’re ready to leave addiction behind you for good.Alcohol Rehab Deland
View Larger Map